[Ohio-Talk] New member

William Turner turnerw794 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:41:44 UTC 2020

Good afternoon. On behalf of the national Federation of the blind of Ohio
membership committee I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our
newest member Michael Cunningham. He is the newest member of our Cuyahga
county chapter
Mr. Cunningham. We are so excited that you have decided to join our family.
We are an organization of blind people speaking for ourselves. We welcome
your input and feedback because you are a valuable part of this
organization.

 once again welcome to the National Federation of the blind of Ohio.

William Turner
National Federation of the blind of Ohio Board of Directors
 vice president
Cleveland chapter