[Ohio-Talk] Braille National convention agendas.

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 12:08:38 UTC 2020

Greetings all, I hope this note finds you having a happy and safe start to your Wednesday morning. I know that our convention is virtual this year and there are many new things to grow accustomed to. One of the staples for me at the national convention was always the Braille agenda. It was always the go to document that would allow me to get back on track after a long day of back-and-forth across the hotel and all of the other distractions that come with Convention. I want to offer to make copies for those of you who would like to have a version of this document in hand for next weeks event. I have time today, and tomorrow, and must have your request for a copy no later than 3 PM Thursday, July 9. I will make every attempt to have this document in your hand no later than Wednesday, July 15. I’ll need your address details and that’s all. I hope this helps to provide a little bit of familiarity in this time of newness and uncertainty.
Email me your request at:
Jssocil at gmail.com
By 3 PM tomorrow.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living