[Ohio-Talk] Reminders ⬚

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 10:37:27 UTC 2020

Ohio,

I hope all of you have been following the emails concerning the convention and important meetings for us between now and the time of the convention. If you find yourself having problems registering to vote or any other issues that will prevent you from attending this year’s national convention email us using one of the methods of contact in the body of this email. The cutoff date for registering to vote using the email that you should have already received is this Sunday at noon.

NFB Ohio affiliate caucus

Date: Friday, July 17, 2020 a.m.

Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

We will use our Ohio zoom account.

Vice president Suzanne Turner will be working with a team to assist with issues that will certainly come up doing this year’s convention so you should already know how to contact  her but in the body of the email you will find important contact information.

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Eric Duffy  also Will be leading a team to handle technology issues

. “The Vertual Rescue Team”

To contact him.

NFB Ohio Secretary

Eric Duffy
Phone: 614-377-9877
Email Eric Duffy | peduffy63 at gmail.com <mailto:peduffy63 at gmail.com>

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you bac