[Ohio-Talk] It is convention time.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 09:38:07 UTC 2020

NFBO,

I hope all of you have made the necessary arrangements to attend this year's
convention. For those who have been  assigned or taken on jobs it is my
pleasure to give you a big thanks.  I wanted to bring to your attention that
Vice president Turner will be speaking at the membership meeting this
afternoon and I have included the information to join. I will expect that
everyone registered for the convention and all elected officers of the
affiliate will join us on Friday from 11:00 am until 1:00 pm more
information will be coming about that meeting.

Let's go learn and do whatever we can to help others I love the nfb we can
live the life that we want.

1:00 - 3:00 PM-MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE MEETING

*	Zoom meeting ID: 966 0764 9159 <https://zoom.us/j/96607649159>
*	Affiliate membership chairs, membership committee members, chapter
presidents, and all Federationists should join us in finding ways to
discover potential members while keeping current members engaged and
interested. Sharing best practices across the Federation will take our
chapters, affiliates, and our national organization to the next level.
*	Jeannie Massay and Kathryn Webster, Co-Chairs

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.