[Ohio-Talk] Let's get this day started nfb Ohio.

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:57:17 UTC 2020

Good morning!

Ready for another day at convention! Thank you President Payne for this inspiring message. I am so proud to be a part of this affiliate. I enjoyed my first day at convention with several of the different seminars that took place. Today, will look forward to sitting in on the Board of Directors meeting, and I am extremely excited about the tour at NASA. Along with some other things that I may pop into. Even though we will not be in the same room together physically, I know many of you will be joining me and others throughout the day and we will be in the same room virtually like our president said. Then, tomorrow, I am looking forward to experiencing the opening ceremonies for the general session.

This is great!

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.