[Ohio-Talk] membership

William Turner turnerw794 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 20:07:10 UTC 2020

Good afternoon Ohio I know you are enjoying our 2020 convention. As you
heard during the presidential report, Ohio was listed as one of the top
three states recruiting members to the Federation during this past year.

On behalf of the membership Committee of the national Federation of the
blind of Ohio I want to say thank you for your hard work. We are still
recruiting members even during this pandemic.

We could not have achieved this without you. Once again thanks for your
hard work and let's go continue to build the Federation.

Enjoy the rest of the convention

William Turner
National Federation of the blind of Ohio Board of Directors Vice President
Cleveland chapter