[Ohio-Talk] Debriefing on the 2020 National Convention

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:50:35 UTC 2020

I will say to this list what I have said to individuals: when these calendar notices come that I cannot seem to figure out how to read, I have no choice but to ignore them. It would really help me to have the name of the meeting and the date and time in the body of the message so that I will know that I need to go pester someone to get me the information I need to attend. Otherwise I just forget about the meetings.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.