[Ohio-Talk] is there an ira company contact phone number or customer service email address?

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:13:36 UTC 2020

Cheryl,

The phone number for Aira is 1800-835-1934.

Hope this helps.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.