[Ohio-Talk] OABS Walkathon Updates

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:30:13 UTC 2020

Hello Ohio,

     I hope everyone had a great convention week. I wanted to update you
all on the status of our walkathon fundraiser. So far, we have 775 dollars
raised. Big thank you to our amazing donors for pledging. As far as our
participants, Ali Bermouzaga from Cleveland is in the lead with 42 miles
walked and 105 dollars raised.  Ali is on the Cleveland Chapter team and is
doing very well. Remember, the participant with the most activity gets a 25
dollar gift card and seccond place will receive a 10 dollar gift card.

     If you would like to get involved as either a participant or a donor,
please visit this website  https://go.rallyup.com/oabs/Members . Or please
feel free to reach out to me and I can sign you up no problem. It can be
difficult to navigate the page with some screen readers so I am more than
happy to sign you up and can log your miles on my end. We hope you’ll
consider getting involved!
Let’s get Ohio moving and raise funds at the same time!

--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His