[Ohio-Talk] Hamilton Lyrics/Libretto

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 16:53:44 UTC 2020

Hello Ohio,

I know y'all are having a virtual Hamilton with audio description party
tonight so I thought some of you might be interested in the lyrics of the
various songs. I created a Word docx file where I pasted the lyrics of each
song from the musical and placed navigable headings to mark each song. The
character speaking the lyric is also indicated. With JAWS and Microsoft
Word, you can press the JAWS key plus F6 to get a list of each heading where
you can arrow up and down to jump to particular songs. All of the song
titles are at heading level 1. Here is the Dropbox download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/efiqdaugyl00m2b/Hamilton%20lyrics.docx?dl=1

Have fun at your virtual party and I hope someone can enjoy the above file.

Alan Lemly