[Ohio-Talk] SciAccess Recording

Caroline Karbowski carolineshouse at fuse.net
Wed Jul 29 00:06:11 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

The entire SciAccess 2020 conference was recorded and can be accessed here. They are still editing and captioning the polished version, but in the meantime please feel free to use this unedited version. The morning session begins at 00:07:51 (seven minutes, 51 seconds into the video) and the afternoon session begins at 03:37:34 (three hours and 37 minutes and 34 seconds).

Here is the link to the original page with the speaker schedule.
https://astronomy.osu.edu/events/sciaccess-2020

Note: I was able to view the link easily on a computer, but right now on my phone I was unable to get the link to work. It could just be my phone though.

Enjoy!
Caroline Karbowski