[Ohio-Talk] Condolences and Prayers are needed!

Kathy Pingstock kpingstock at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:44:51 UTC 2020

Hi Sharon my name is Kathy from Akron I just want you to know that I am praying for you and your family I am so sorry to hear about your dad please know that I will be praying for you sending love and hugs to you Kathy

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/astover%40kent.