[Ohio-Talk] Lift codes

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 22:17:26 UTC 2020

using the $25 valued code  until July 1, 2020 for essential services. These
rides may include the following, subject to local guidance:

*	Rides to "essential services" as deemed by your locality (such as
grocery store, food bank, pharmacy, hardware store)
*	Rides for families/caregivers/social workers to deliver needed
supplies or services for homebound and/or self-isolating people (such as
older adults)

Rides for families/caregivers/social workers to deliver needed supplies or
services for homebound and/or self-isolating people (such as older adults)

*	Rides for senior citizens and other individuals to health
appointments
*	Rides for senior citizens to go shopping during seniors-only
shopping hours at a grocery store

This offer is intended for NFB members. Please do not post this on social
media channels.

Limited quantity available. Max one redemption per user. Valid for rides
through July 1, 2020. Cannot be combined with other ride credits or offers.
Subject to
<https://slack-redir.net/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lyft.com%2Fterms> Lyft's
Terms of Service. All riders are asked to stay home if they are sick, and
should work with a medical professional to discuss transportation options if
they need to see a doctor. Per the CDC, anyone who suspects they may have or
is diagnosed with COVID-19 should not use ridesharing.

In order to use the code, individuals who you approve must:

a.	download and install the Lyft mobile application ("Lyft App") on a
compatible mobile device
b.	create and maintain an active Lyft account, including agreeing to
Lyft's Terms of Service.
c.	successfully redeem the code in the Rider's Lyft App
d.	take a standard ride on the Lyft App

(Note: for a ride taken by a rider that exceeds the amount of the Lyft code,
Lyft will charge the rider's personal payment method on file for the
remaining cost of the ride.)

Please use discretion in assigning the code, and explain that the code
should not be shared with anyone. If they are aware of someone they feel
could benefit from this assistance, they should refer them to you or your
designee You should email me directly off list and copy Vice president
Turner to get the code. We will not approve codes that do not follow this
pattern. Request the code from me and copy Suzanne for our records.

.

We want to make the process as simple as possible, while exercising care to
protect the code, and to collect information that would be helpful to us.

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you bac