[Ohio-Talk] Interested in booking a demo?

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Fri Jun 5 00:24:00 UTC 2020

That’s a great product. Best of luck to you.

On Jun 4, 2020, at 6:05 PM, Sadie McFarland via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good evening. I am wondering if any of you would be interested in booking an over the phone demonstration on CUTCO cutlery. I was recently offered a position with this company, and I am working to get 20 demonstrations booked by midnight on Monday. If you’re interested, please email back with your full name and phone number, and I will be in contact with you.  If not, no problem! Thank you in advance!

Sadie M. McFarland