[Ohio-Talk] Interested in booking a demo?

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Fri Jun 5 15:42:43 UTC 2020

I wanted to buy them, I promise you that!

On Jun 5, 2020, at 9:55 AM, Richard Payne via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

You need a new demo.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you bac