[Ohio-Talk] Contest

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:28:19 UTC 2020

Who are you? lol

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you bac

My name better be on there if you’re talking about first timers for National convention haha

--
peace

Jessica Stover
jjstover at kent.edu