[Ohio-Talk] Our radio show is today!

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 12:02:38 UTC 2020

Good morning Ohio!

I just wanted to remind all of you that today is our monthly capital chapter radio show on voice corps. This month we will be featuring a guest, Nicky Gacos, who is the president of the national Association of blind merchants, a proud division of the national Federation of the blind. We will be talking about Nicky story in the Federation, and some of the things that this division does. We will also be talking a little bit about convention coming up, but our big convention show will be next month. Please mark your calendar For Tuesday, July 7. We had to move next month show because of the convention. If you want to listen to today show, just turn into voice Corps at 11 o’clock. You can do this either by enabling the Alexa skill for voice corps, or by going online to their website at Voicecorps.com

I hope all of you will tune in.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.