[Ohio-Talk] 60 seconds could win you up to $200 as part of the Convention Memory Minute Contest

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 20:39:37 UTC 2020

Since Eric‘s a bit too busy right now to chide Richard, I’ll have a go at it.  Hey Richard, do you think you could make an only 60 second video? One where you’re talking about yourself ... I challenge you to do that. LOL

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living