[Ohio-Talk] FW: NFB President’s Notebook - week of 06/22/2020

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 00:10:59 UTC 2020

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you bac