[Ohio-Talk] Ohio Fitness Class!

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 23:41:14 UTC 2020

Yes thanks my cake was great after I got off the call.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you bac