[Ohio-Talk] Looking for a list

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Mar 3 01:54:54 UTC 2020

Wanda. Freedom Scientific likely wouldn't be able to tell me which apps are
accessible with JAWS and which aren't. They would consider it third party
information, and, given that the software in question is an add-on to MS
Office and there might be scripts from additional developers that I might
need to install, there is no way that Freedom Scientific would be able to
give me this info.

Thanks for asking.

Chris