[Ohio-Talk] Columbus Seminar

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 01:27:09 UTC 2020

The Columbus Seminar is a little more than thirty days away. We will be meeting at the DoubleTree hotel Columbus/Worthington. We will gather for training and assembling packets on Monday April 6. On Tuesday April 7 we will be on Capitol Square. We need your help. We need you presence and dedicated participation. We will give you more details over the next several days and weeks. What we’re asking you to do right now is to make your hotel reservations and travel plans. Let Richard know if you need financial assistance.

Your voice makes a difference. We can get Hb 188 and HB 214 passed in this session, but we can only do it with your help.

Eric