[Ohio-Talk] Second Try Bell Volunteer application attached

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 17:59:07 UTC 2020

Attached you will find the volunteer application form for the 2020 Bell program.

We are asking volunteers to be in Columbus and ready to work on Saturday, July 25, 2020 Please plan to stay and help with packing and cleaning on July 31. If you choose to leave Friday evening after the work is done, that’s fine. If you stay Friday evening, we ask that you are cleared out of the dorms by noon on Saturday.

Of course we are going to work with you to meet individual needs should you be accepted as a volunteer. Please don’t ask questions about that kind of thing on this list. If you want to volunteer, then fill out the form and Email it back to me and not to the list.

If you know someone who might want to volunteer send them the form. If they need help filling it out, help them.
Please do not clutter this list with issues about this form.

Email me directly.

peduffy63 at gmail.com <mailto:peduffy63 at gmail.com>

Thanks.

Eric