[Ohio-Talk] Columbus Seminar

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:57:49 UTC 2020

I am getting a trickling of information coming in that will help us put together the Columbus Seminar. If you are coming I need your name and the names of your state Senator and state Representative. I need more, and I need them soon.

Richard needs to know if you need assistance, and if so what do you need. Please let him know as soon as possible. If you need a hotel room please let him know as soon as possible.

Richard reserved the bus to get us all to Capitol square. It will hold 32 passengers. Let’s fill that bus, and challenge us to figure out how to transport more people. We welcome the challenge. Please get your information to us as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Eric