[Ohio-Talk] DAN Info.

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 15 03:06:29 UTC 2020

DAN NOTES from meeting of 3-14-20

The first DAN Division meeting at   our new time of 10:00 was very
successful.

There wereapprox. 14 persons on the line with folks from New York,The Lions
Club , and otherfolks that have never been on   our meeting calls.

N.P. Sandra K. Mernen spoke on several diabetic issues.

Foot care

Carbohydrates

Usage of a measurement food plate using half cup portions.

Inslin usage

Metformin

Alcoholic Beverages

Sm. Children having breathing and potential asthmatic conditions.

All persons need to  have the A1C test administered by their physician every
3 months.

Respectfully submitted by:

W. M. Sloan, Secretary