[Ohio-Talk] Flying pig marathon

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 01:12:11 UTC 2020

We don’t yet know what this means in terms of ticket sales. The announcement  was just made tonight. We will let you know as soon as we have accurate information. Please don’t speculate on the list. We could all guess about what we think they might do, but hang in there, and we will let you know for sure as soon as we can.

Eric