[Ohio-Talk] Free JAWS, ZoomText or Fusion with College Email

Caroline Karbowski carolineshouse at fuse.net
Wed Mar 18 18:00:16 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

I was at the CSUN AT Conference last week, and learned people with access to a college email can download JAWS, ZoomText, or Fusion for free for a year as long as their college has purchased a school license. It’s a Home Annual license and they said it would only work for one device, but currently it says I have 3 downloads (I’m getting Fusion). You don’t have to be blind and you don’t have to be a current college student. You just have to have access to a college email. This includes college faculty and staff. You can renew the software every year as long as you have access to your email. In addition to benefitting people who are blind, I thought this would be great for parents and teachers of blind students.

You can check to see if an email is eligible here.
https://portal.freedomscientific.com/SponsoredSoftware

Wanted to spread the word,

Caroline Karbowski
carolineshouse at fuse.net