[Ohio-Talk] See3D Article in Future Reflections

Caroline Karbowski carolineshouse at fuse.net
Sun Mar 29 14:47:45 UTC 2020

Hello Andra and Chris,

Thank you for your kind words! Yes Chris, you can post it on the Chapter’s Facebook page.

Thanks again,

Caroline

On Mar 28, 2020, at 10:16 PM, Christopher Sabine via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Caroline.

Congratulations on the publication of your article on See3d to Future
Reflections. This is a well-written article and a great summary of the
services you offer to the Blind community at large and Blind students in
particular. May I post the link to your article on our Chapter's FB page?

Very Best Regards,

Chris