[Ohio-Talk] Call Reminder Absentee ballots Please read even if you have read earlier messages

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 17:42:59 UTC 2020

Tonight we will have a call to discuss voting by absentee Ballot accessibly. Even if you voted early in this primary, please be on the call. The information you will get tonight will help you be informed so you can assist blind people in your area who need to vote using an accessible absentee ballot.

We will use our normal conference number:

712-775-7031
Code 240281423
The call will begin promptly at 7:00 PM.

Eric