[Ohio-Talk] BALSAMIC HERB-GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 08:49:32 UTC 2020

Balsamic Herb-Grilled Chicken Breast

INGREDIENTS
Serves 4
FOR THE CHICKEN
4
chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1/3
cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/4
cup balsamic vinegar
2
tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
2
tablespoons garlic, minced
1
tablespoon basil, dried
2
teaspoons oregano, dried
DIRECTIONS

1
Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parsley, garlic, basil and
oregano in a large bowl. Pour into a zip-top bag with chicken. Shake until
evenly coated. Store for 10 minutes.
2
Preheat grill to 375°F.
3
Place chicken on grill over medium heat until internal temperature reaches
165°F, 7-10 minutes.
4
Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back