[Ohio-Talk] Giving Tuesday Now

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 22:18:44 UTC 2020

Joann and Regina has donated too!

Suzanne

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Eric Duffy via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2020 12:17 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Eric Duffy <peduffy63 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Giving Tuesday Now

I just donated $25 to the National Federation of the Blind to celebrate Giving Tuesday Now. As a result of my donation the Gibney Family Foundation will donate an additional $25. Please do what you can to contribute so that your donation is doubled today. You don’t have to announce your contribution, but if ou wish to please do. This is a way to encourage others to participate, and it would be nice to see how much Ohio can help raise.

Just go to www.nfb.org/donate

Eric