[Ohio-Talk] Links for books about Zoom Meetings

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 01:29:44 UTC 2020

If you missed our Zoom training call tonight, I think you missed a good one. I want to thank Richard, Suzanne, and Jim Weiss for making this a success.

Those who were on the call will remember I said I would send out a link to a book about Zoom by Jonathon Mosen. Thanks to Jim, we have a link to a second book as well.

The one by Mosen is free and the other costs $18. I have not accessed the one that costs $18, but I believe it is more up to date. Either will help you get started with Zoom.

http://mosen.org/zoom <http://mosen.org/zoom>
This is an excerpt from an email from a list-serv.

A colleague of mine at the Carroll Center for the Blind has just written a book on using Zoom with screen readers and VoiceOver on the iPhone. It is the first text-based book written on the topic, and I think it is well-written and quite comprehensive. You can order it for $18 at:
https://carroll.org/product/getting-started-with-zoom-meetings/ <https://carroll.org/product/getting-started-with-zoom-meetings/>