[Ohio-Talk] Graduating seniors from the Ohio State school for the Blind

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:16:43 UTC 2020

Hi,

Relating to this, the student division has already started  an Adopt a
Senior project and we would love to have those 12 seniors participate in it
as well as more members of the affiliate. This could be something we do for
the seniors at this school in addition to other things. Please let me know
if you think this is a good idea to get them involved in.

Best,
Kinshuk