[Ohio-Talk] Correction to the link for the zoom meeting on Monday night.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 13:38:20 UTC 2020

Corrected link.

Good morning Ohio, I have asked Annette to change this to the zoom platform
and the message that she sent out and also the one from Kinshuk has  been
included.

At our chapter meeting this past Saturday, the capital chapter talked about
doing something special for this year's graduates at the Ohio State school
for the Blind due to the fact that they are being robbed of all of their
special senior moments this year because of the coronavirus. President
Richard Payne Who we were happy to have at our meeting, asked if this could
be and of Philly at project instead of with just the chapter. We thought
this was a great idea. I have spoken to Michelle Wagner, the school
principal, and found out that they have 12 graduating seniors this year. On
Monday, I would like those of you who are interested to get together to try
and come up with ideas of how the national Federation of the blind of Ohio
can help make their graduation special. Please join us if you are interested
in brainstorming ideas of what we can do and helping out with this project.

Hi,

Relating to this, the student division has already started  an Adopt a
Senior project and we would love to have those 12 seniors participate in it
as well as more members of the affiliate. This could be something we do for
the seniors at this school in addition to other things. Please let me know
if you think this is a good idea to get them involved in.

Best,
Kinshuk

The call will be Monday evening at 7 o'clock. We will use the zoom platform.

Thank you for helping out with this. And everybody take care. Talk to you
Monday.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com <mailto:President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com>

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)
+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)