[Ohio-Talk] Graduating seniors

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:38:02 UTC 2020

Good morning

First of all, I wanted to thank everybody who participated in last nights call to brainstorm ideas of how to honor blind graduating seniors in Ohio. It was a great call and some good things came out of it. As a result of the car, President Payne asked us to put together a committee to look at things to do to honor the seniors at the Ohio State school for the Blind. There were a few people who mention that they would like to be a part of this committee. If you were one of those people, please contact me off this list so that I can have your contact information. I look forward to working with you and honoring these great students.

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.