[Ohio-Talk] Alexa and Voice Corps

dkkendrick at earthlink.net dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Tue May 19 19:32:48 UTC 2020

Hello Ohio,

Last month, there was a notice here about Capitol Chapter being on Voice
Corps. I wanted to listen, but did not figure it out in time. From my days
on the national board of IAAIS, I knew some of the reading services were
available through Alexa, and here is what I now can share.

If you say: "Alexa, enable Voice Corps", you will get a lovely scripted
message confirming that you are the intended audience. Say yes.

Later, just say "Alexa, Open Voice Corps" whenever you want to listen, and
you will have the broadcast from Columbus right there in your own Echo.

I hope you will do this tomorrow at 11 AM, when Annette Lutz has invited me
to be her guest on the show hosted by Capitol Chapter.

She tells me it is a call-in show, so maybe you can be on the radio, too!

Hugs and wellness wishes from Florida,

Deborah