[Ohio-Talk] Hotel Reservations

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 10:12:16 UTC 2020

Hotel Reservations

*If you booked a hotel room in Houston, Texas for the convention, a full
refund will be issued, so please do not call the hotel to cancel at this
time. Both the Hilton and Marriott reservations staff are working to cancel
reservations and providing full refunds to the credit card used to secure
the room. Because both hotels are working reduced hours with limited staff,
it may take up to two weeks for your refund to be issued. If you have not
seen a credit to your account by May 8, please send an email to Susan
Skaarer at sskaarer at nfb.org <mailto:sskaarer at nfb.org>  with your
confirmation number so we can confirm the cancellation of your reservation
with the hotel. For those of you who may have made a separate reservation
for additional rooms/nights before or after the convention, you will need to
contact the central reservations line at 800-236-2905.

More Information

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com