[Ohio-Talk] NABS Graduation Ceremony

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Thu May 21 13:53:57 UTC 2020

Ohio,

I know there’s been a lot of postings  about graduation and the class of
2020 here recently but here is something that is very cool that is
happening. This is a virtual event hosted by NABS, they ask that we spread
the word and attend if we can. Please see the below message from NABS.

Good evening,

I hope this message finds you and your family well.

It is one of the greatest times of the year—that’s right—graduation season!
The National Association of Blind Students wishes to celebrate the class of
2020 through a virtual ceremony and spotlights on our social media channels
leading up to our celebration on Saturday, June 6. Any graduating student
is eligible to be recognized—we simply ask that they register using the
form below on or before June 1. However, everyone is welcome to attend the
event to support the class of 2020. We are asking that you forward this
information along to any students in your affiliate and student division
who may be interested in participating. We cannot wait to celebrate this
wonderful milestone with our students, and we hope you will be in
attendance as well. Please see below regarding the celebration details.

Thank you very much for your support of our students!

Form for the class of 2020 (to be completed by June 1):

https://forms.gle/DqrPKfx7Gh5gYHtE7

NABS Graduation Celebration

When: Saturday, June 6, 2020
Time: 5:00-6:00pm Eastern Standard Time