[Ohio-Talk] FW: Column Texxt

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Thu May 21 15:24:07 UTC 2020

Even though the below article is not necessarily about blindness solely, I believe that it is most informative and timely and it is a joy too serve with the writer and call her my friend and even a sister and I so appreciate the tone of gratitude and positivity expressed here

Enjoy as this appeared in our local paper today the Athens Messenger!