[Ohio-Talk] Reminder! HAPPY Hour!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:57:58 UTC 2020

Get Ready! Get Ready! Get Ready!

HAPPY Hour Thursday May 21st 7 P.M.-8 P.M.  on Zoom.

Take a walk  down memory lane. Choose your favorite television theme
song  and share  a fun fact about your song with us.

Don’t forget your favorite drink! Invite others to join the party!

The Community Service Committee is looking forward to meeting you on Zoom.

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/abUfeUkQWm>
https://zoom.us/u/abUfeUkQWm

Join by Skype for Business

 <https://zoom.us/skype/4081850851> https://zoom.us/skype/4081850851

OHIO Strong!

Cheryl E. Fields

NFB Ohio Community Service Committee

Nfbohio.org

216-566-4317

Cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of
the Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a
difference to
me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my
Federation family.

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood