[Ohio-Talk] At Large Chapter Reminder

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Fri May 22 21:55:07 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter of the NFB of Ohio will held xs' May Meeting via Teleconference at 7:30 p.m. May 24th.
We will be discussing the Article The Blessed Big Brother from the May Braille Monitor.
We will talk about some Virtual Events which are available. We will also have some Reminders.
To participate clease call 605-313-4165. The Access Code is 145-138 followed by the pound sign.
All are welcome.
You might want to have a writing utensil or Recorder to take somenotes.
Colleen Roth, President
At Large Chapter
NFB of Ohio;