[Ohio-Talk] National convention.

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 13:09:22 UTC 2020

I registered on the first day the free registration for the virtual convention opened. I remember when Ohio used to be in the top ten in registration. Now President Payne wants to reward one of us just for registering. It’s free! It’s easy! What more can we ask for? Don’t wait. Register now and make the Ohio Affiliate an even greater part of NFB history.

Eric