[Ohio-Talk] Current postings for Adopt a Senior

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Mon May 25 23:28:24 UTC 2020

Ohio,

     Here are the current adopt a senior postings on the facebook page. All
of these students have already been adopted once, but it is possible for a
senior to be adopted multiple times. So it is encouraged that you look into
adopting one of these accomplished students if you wish to participate in
Adopt a Senior. I have pasted the bios of each senior below. Please reach
out to me @ kinshuk.tella at gmail.com or join the facebook group if you wish
to adopt.

Macy:

Hi everyone. My name is Macy, and I am a senior at Cedarville University.
I'll be graduating with my bachelor's degree in Worship. I was supposed to
be graduating in August, but unfortunately because of this crazy pandemic,
I am most likely unable to complete my internship this summer. I will,
hopefully, be completing this requirement in the fall, and will be on track
to graduate in December. It's not the end I wanted, but it is what it is.
:-)

Brandon:

Sa bai dee/ Sawatdeekup/ Hello! My name is Brandon Khounesombat. I am Thai,
Laos, and American. I have bilateral optic nerve atrophy. I enjoy outdoor
activities and trying new things. I love spending time with my family and
friends. For the future I want to major in criminal justice. Also, I would
like to teach and guide youths of the visually impaired as well. 😊

Sadie:

I am a senior at Union Local High School in Belmont, Ohio. I have Optic
Nerve Hypoplasia. I also have Pan Hypopituitarism. I have been involved in
theatre for 5 years, marching band for 4 years, bowling for 4 years, as
well as many other activities. In the fall, I will attend Mount Vernon
Nazarene University in Mount Vernon, Ohio. I plan to major in business
administration. After graduating college, I plan to enter the hospitality
industry as a hotel event planner or become an entrepreneur.