[Ohio-Talk] Thoughts on Zoom

Barbara Shaidnagle bshaid at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:29:11 UTC 2020

Well said.  Remember, too, that the new generation of NFB'ers are more tech
savvy than us remaining dinosaurs.  Go with the floor be left behind.

When I was working as a pathology transceiver in Houston, whenever the
question was put forth, I always advocated to work from home.  After one of
the hurricanes that indeed happened.

On the subject on phones specifically, I had cause to upgrade my flip phone
when working with CVS on some sort of project I did.  Which is why I now
advocate for the android; it fits me as great as the IBM clone computers I
worked on as a medical/pathology transcriber.  My late husband Joe
Shaidnagle kept his flip phone was not interested in upgrading to anything;
he used it to read Newsline and to stream conventions in Orlando.  I
upgraded his phone and it is what I am using now to convey this.  It does
not have a SIM card, no second line, so I play WORDFEUD and word pearls on
it.  Ok.  Done.  Looking forward to our virtual convention which I will
probably call in to participate...