[Ohio-Talk] Fwd: 2019 Status of Transit Report Now Available

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:22:32 UTC 2020

In light of the many conversations we’ve had as a Federation family of the last 18 or so months, I thought there are some who might find the information in this report interesting, if not useful.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living

Begin forwarded message: