[Ohio-Talk] Need Blind Parent, Child Help

vincentf2872 at gmail.com vincentf2872 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 20:36:28 UTC 2020

Hello,

Does anyone know of a good ophthalmologist in the Dayton area?  My 22 year
old needs cataract surgery, and a vision field test, but our family doctor
retired, and she has been getting the run around since then, and her mother
has been neglecting this issue .  Please respond to me in email only.

I would be better helping, but I don't live in the Dayton area anymore.

Sincerely,

Vince Fugate

Email:
Vincentf2872 at gmail.com

Ps,

Yes I do want to be an active Cleveland member ETC!