[Ohio-Talk] The Ohio Association of Blind Students Invites You!

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:00:00 UTC 2020

Good Morning Ohio,

I hope you all are just as excited for the upcoming 74th NFB Ohio
Convention as we are at O.A.B.S! Come meet and get to know some of our
outstanding students on Friday, November 6th from 7 to 7:30 pm.

 We are hosting a panel-style event where several students will speak about
their life goals, college journey, and college major. Each student is
studying something different, so you can get to know about your younger
peers in the federation family.

We hope to see you there!

https://zoom.us/j/94817154341?pwd=VVozSkQ2L0hOczNNejFDYit0WWM4Zz09

Meeting ID: 948 1715 4341; Passcode: 019607

--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His