[Ohio-Talk] November 15 Sharing Solutions meeting

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:39:51 UTC 2020

This is a notice from the NFB-O Senior Division that our third Sunday Sharing Solutions meeting will take place next Sunday evening, November 15, at 7:00 pm. The topic is Coping with Thanks Giving, its challenges and your successes. This will be a chance to admit what makes us nervous about dealing with Thanks Giving. Do you have tricks or no-fail recipes that could help others? This may be pandemic season, but the big day is coming, and you may be serving ThanksGiving dinner for the first time. There was a time in my life when for three or four years I roasted three turkeys for a group of forty or so church members. So come along and share your stories and your tips. We gather using the Ohio conference line. The number is 712-775-7031, code 240281423 pound.  I will be sending a reminder over the weekend, but put us on your calendar for Sunday evening, and spread the word.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.