[Ohio-Talk] Happy Thanksgiving!

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:10:43 UTC 2020

Good morning Suzanne,

This is a wonderful idea! Thanks to you and anyone else who came up with it. God bless you and your family as well, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.