[Ohio-Talk] Greater Akron

ali benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 14:29:22 UTC 2020

Good morning Dave,

Thanks for sharing and congrats to you, Jessica and your chapter.

We wish you a very successful and fruitful year!

Thanks Andra for all you've done for your Chapter and the Affiliate this
past year or so.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in Greater Akron!

Have a nice day.
Stay safe.
Ali
Live the life you want ...